- Elephant’s foot grows very slowly, so don’t worry if you don’t see a big change within a few years.
- The plant stores water in its bulbous base, which means it only needs to be watered every couple of weeks!
- If the leaves turn yellow or brown, it may indicate that it’s not receiving enough water.
- Make sure to provide this plant with plenty of light. It’s happiest in the sun.
For indoor use
Minimum temperature 59º F (15°C).
Place in a light area, out of direct sunlight.
Only for decoration. Not suitable for consumption.
Plant: Cultivated potted plant
Informações sobre vendedor
- Nome da loja: Mario Cassinda
- Vendedor: Mario Cassinda
- Nenhuma avaliação encontrada ainda!